Saturday 14 September 2013

Copenhagen has been ultimately chosen, will you JOIN US?

As a friend said to me, "Copenhagen has been ultimately chosen", I had a smile on my face. Since Denmark had won the contest, I knew Copenhagen would have the honor of hosting the contest. Then I read more... a Eurovision Island... a new experience. This intrigued me even more.



B and W Hallerne is the venue. An old, rusty ship-yard. Or is it? Although time is limited, the appointed executive producer, Pernille Gaardbo, has said that this ship-yard will be a Eurovision paradise and because of the limited time, people questioned if the venue will be ready before May. She has claimed that it will be done months before the actual show.

In addition to the location being told, the theme/slogan has been announce, "Join Us!". Although cheesy, it really works. Simplicity is the key. Sometimes over-thinking a theme really backfires the actual show as we saw with Azerbaijan and Baku.

So.. are you excited? Are you ready? Copenhagen... we're coming for you!


(please note: I haven't blogged for a while.. I know this is old news, but this is to get me back into the swing of things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment